10 Cockatoo Court, Warner, QLD, 4500
Unique, Private Acreage complete with tennis court and pool!!!
Positioned on a private and secluded 6000m2 block you'll instantly see yourself waking up to nothing but the sweet sounds of the local birdlife. This home offers a magnitude of features many buyers will love.
This lowset brick home is of very solid construction. The home itself features six good sized bedrooms with the sixth bedroom being utilized as an office currently, master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe and sitting area/dressing area. The remaining bedrooms all feature ducted air-conditioning and built-in robes. The kitchen offers loads of cupboard space with modern appliances that services the open plan living and dining area perfect for entertaining friends and family. The home also feature an additional formal dining and living area plus a full sized media room. The outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the pool can be fully enclosed to stay dry from the rain and also features split system air-conditioning.
• Six good sized bedrooms
• 3x Split system Airconditioning
• Open plan Kitchen living/dining with fire place
• Formal dining area/ additional living area
• Formal living area
• Ducted air-conditioning with new compressor
• 3 Phase power to the home
• 3 car accommodation
• 7.2kw solar
• Swimming pool
• Full sized tennis court with night lighting
• Powered gazebo overlooking the tennis court with automated drop down sun shades
• Perfectly manicured lawns and gardens
• Private 6000m2 battle axe block
• Remote operated irrigation system with 6 points
• Master with ensuite
• Media room
• Parents retreat/ dressing room in master bedroom
• Remote operated front gate
• 7 minutes from Albany creek and Eatons hill shops
• 20 Minutes to prince Charles hospital
• 2 minutes from cashmere shops
• Sealed driveways
• Concrete pathways around house
• Stove fire place
With close proximity to schools, shops and public transport this property won't be on the market for long, so contact Levi Thompson 0417 334 220 or Jack Carr 0431 760 261 to inspect today.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.