16 Peppermint Drive, Cashmere, QLD, 4500
Fully Renovated centrally located villa only a short walk to the shops!
Positioned up a private driveway sits this spacious four bedroom fully renovated low set brick home. With 6000sqm of land this property is ideal for the growing family who want the private acreage lifestyle whilst still remaining close to shopping centres, schools and recreational facilities.
• An inviting entry which leads you into the spacious lounge room with an open fireplace ready to keep you warm on the coldest of winter nights
• Australian hardwood flooring, Velux Skylights, ducted air conditioning and fresh paint throughout
• Spacious kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry and new appliances including a Bosch induction cooktop with integrated ventilation, Bosch Pyrolytic Oven and Fisher and Paykel double dish drawers
• A third living area which flows from the kitchen and can be used as a kids retreat or home office, with outdoor access via double French doors
• Open plan dining area and a second living space which flows directly into the large undercover outdoor entertaining area
• The master bedroom, positioned at the front of the home, offers an abundance of natural light and a leafy green outlook. Complete with new carpet, ducted air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
• Newly carpeted bedrooms with ducted air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Spacious main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Laundry with external access door, sink, polished timber benchtop and generous cupboard storage
• Double lockup garage with automatic roller doors
• Two garden sheds
• Visitor parking area
• Electric gate
• Fully fenced
• 23,000 litre water tank
• Town water
• Bus route for multiple schools
With 1.5 acres there is endless space for children and pets to play and even the perfect space for a pool.
If you have been searching for a private home with wildlife at your doorstep then don't miss this rare opportunity, give Levi a call today.