39 Fairlane Street, Joyner, QLD, 4500
Executive style dual living at its finest!!!
Nestled on a serene, private & peaceful 2,667m2 of usable land in a popular pocket of Joyner is this elegant family home. Offering an abundance of features for the buyer that is seeking endless dual living possibilities.
This huge single storey home offers an abundance of space and privacy and features four generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes, Master featuring walk in robe and renovated ensuite. PLUS, study/home office allowing you to work from home. Separate formal living and dining areas are serviced by an open plan kitchen with ample bench space and storage solutions throughout. Large separate family dining, living and rumpus room/bar area open onto the large outdoor entertaining.
Perfect for extended families or additional income the granny flat which features two bedrooms is at the far-left hand side of the home and is connected to the main residence with its own living area and kitchen. The home also features a fully self-contained studio to the back of the block complete with bathroom and kitchen.
Enjoy breakfast under the gazebo overlooking the sparkling saltwater in ground pool in lush tropical surroundings or spend time with the kids playing on the extensive fully fenced rear yard lawn.
· Extra-large tropical salt water swimming pool with accessories; broom, vacuum, auto cleaner
· Pool Gazebo with lighting
· Generous sized 2br Granny Flat with single lock up garage & own patio area
· The separate self-contained 1br Studio with own undercover entertainment area
· The large undercover carport for caravan or boat
· Double lock up garage
· Split system aircon in all living areas & 3 bedrooms
· Led lighting downlights throughout
· Large Bar Room with toilet & shower
· Security Screens
· Renovated ensuite
· Recent fully restored tile roof
· Recently painted inside & out
· Newly painted stamped concrete
· Fully fenced back yard
· Beautifully maintained landscaping
· Street appeal with large surrounding properties
· Every window has a great view of the gardens
· No carpet in the main house
· Great floor plan with all bedrooms up one end of the home away from living and entertainment areas
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a property of this calibre so close to all local amenities such as local schools, shops, walking/biking tracks and public transport so don't delay as inspections are by prior appointment only.